The founders of Durrschmid & Reisinger were Harald Reisinger and Eberhard Durrschmid in 1998. In 2000, the company re-brands to Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions AG. From the outset, the company specialize in the distribution and creation of online and mobile games.
Beginnings and Awards
The first online game is Ski Challenge. It’s a 3D downhill racing ski-game in 2005. Its new edition release in 2013 changed the name to Ski Challenge 14. Greentube games expand to include table games, video and classic slots.
Astra Games Limited took over the Austrian side of Novomatic and 70% of Greentube in January 2010. The company renaming takes place when it also takes over the remaining 30% shares in September 2011. Greentube GmbH expands to offer more casino games as well as bingo.
Greentube starts collecting prestigious awards in 2003, when it won the Innovation Award for iTV multiplayer and mobile. In 2008, the Golden European Seal of e-Excellence, in 2009 and 2010, the platinum awards. In 2009, the eCOGRA Software Award. And in 2015, the EGR B2B Skill Games Supplier Award joins others in the trophy cabinet.
Greentube Online Games
Greentube online games and Novomatic games are interchangeable, and both run on the Greentube platform. The broad range of games includes video bingo, video poker, table games and slots.
Video bingo games, such as Bruno Bingo, Beach Party Bingo and Wizard Bingo, are hugely popular. You enjoy an adrenalin rush when your numbers start falling into place, one after another.
Greentube video poker games allow you to partake in high-stake poker tournaments from your mobile or online. Exhilarating video poker action is what you’ll enjoy most in games such as American Poker II, Joker Wild and Deuces Wild.
You might feel you should wear your tuxedo once you get your hands on the Greentube table games. The hunt for the elusive 21 in blackjack is on in Lux Blackjack. The spin of the roulette ball keeps your attention in Vegas Roulette, Globe Roulette or Mystery Roulette X38.
New online and mobile slots include Really Wild, Sparkling Fruits, Ancient Goddess, Diamond Link and Sherwood Showdown.
Greentube Mobile Games
Greentube mobile games allow you to enjoy an incredible line-up of table games, bingo and poker on the go. We saved the best for last, which is the excellent range of online and mobile slots by Greentube.
Endless hours of great spinning are available with Book of Ra since it allows you to explore the ancient catacombs. Tidal Riches slot offers waves of big wins. Its unique features include the arrow tale multipliers boosting free spin payouts.
Sherwood Showdown slot allows you to meet up with Robin Hood, who has quite a few bonus-tricks up his sleeve. Not many slots beat this game in modifiers. There are six including the fox runner, hornblower, reel rise, winning shot, fill the nest and stepping streak. Plus, five free spin bonuses and the hold & spin feature.
If you enjoy a game that allows you to use Tommy-guns during a wild night of spinning, it is Gangster Paradise. The game plays off in the 1920s. Its features include stacked symbols, a gamble feature and stacked wilds increase free games enjoyment.
The slot selection includes low to high volatility games. High variance games include King’s Treasure, Cleopatra Queen of Slots and Mermaid’s Pearl. The low variance masterpieces include titles such as Haul of Hades.
Greentube slots ensure great play on desktop and iOS and Android mobile devices. Thus, you enjoy hours of great play at home or when you are on the go.